20060723

Misdelivered mail

I keep one of those webmail accounts as a back up, and automatically send a copy of my incoming email to this account so I can check it when SSH isn't available (and what kind of uncivilised place doesn't have SSH?). So I don't check it for messages sent directly there, since hardly anyone knows the address. However, it is quite a simple address, so it occasionally gets some spam or misdirected messages meant for someone else. I've just checked, and there are a few messages that are either very well-crafted spam, or meant for someone else. Well, it's too late and I'm too lazy to try to find the intended recipient, so I'll just post up the messages that have come in, and anyone can claim them for themself, if they so desire.

June 12, 2006
Mrs. Graham,

Good afternoon, I hope that you are having a wonderful day!! I am writing to follow-up with you in reference to your message that you left last week.

At this point, I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the Father/ Daughter Dance on Friday; unfortunately, I am not sure if I will be able to obtain a babysitter because my niece is still in the hospital and she has some neurological examinations and other tests coming up and my sister wants to be present for them. These examinations, however, are a good sign because this means that she should be getting out of the hospital soon. I am doing my best to be able to make it- I should have a better picture of my situation by Wednesday or Thursday and I can let you know at that point. I apologize that I am not able to be more precise at this time; however, I will follow-up with you. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!!


March 15, 2006

send miss tan sok chuan you email adress now!

signed,
grumpy little sheep


May 12 2005

Hon,

Tryin to guess your email address - please can you just hit reply so I can save the correct one.

Sxxx

PS. what is the username and password for preshute@gmail.com account? (Am hopin it might have some of the addresses I need...)

x

Skye; Ski; Da Skeeza; Skye-san; Skye-rocket


If any of these are your messages, please feel free to claim them.

No comments: