20030826

Good news everyone! I've found out where diggerworld is (this is perhaps also of use for the 15 or so poor misguided fools who have made "diggerworld" the top search term for this non-blog. It's actually called diggerland, and you can find it on the interweb at diggerland.com. It is quite possibly the best theme park ever, and the great news is, there isn't just the one in Kent, there's actually three all over Britain, ensuring that you are never more than half a day's car journey from your closest diggerland! Unfortunately, there isn't much information on the website about what there actually is there, but take a look at the postcards to get some idea of the rides and excitement that you can get there when you visit. I would go this weekend, but I'm in America at the moment. No, never mind! I'll book a flight over right now so I can go this weekend anyway. It'll be great!

No comments: