20060810

Wipe your feet on the way in

You get some interesting visitors here. Following my recent spate of reviews of as yet unaired TV pilots, I got the following visitor today:

08 Aug, Tue, 17:09:19 proxy-ce13.disney.com Netscape 7 Macintosh
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22our+thirties%22+abc&hl=en&lr=&client=safari&rls=en&start=160&sa=N

So that's someone from behind a disney proxy (Disney owns ABC networks) on a Mac checking out what people are saying about their new TV shows.

Well, er hi (you seemed to show up on Monday evening as well). I actually had some reasonably useful advice regarding the show (deal with the pacing and large number of characters), so I hope you are able to appreciate it. And, whatever else I might say, make sure you keep Peter Serafinowicz in work.

No comments: