20060805

On Disconnection

Following the temporary loss of email last week, I contemplated the absence of pine. Back in 1996, when I had had email for a year, I went home for summer, and didn't have access to my mail for three months. When I got back to university I had received, I forget, maybe ten or fifteen messages, perhaps including my very first 419 advance fee fraud message.

Last week I was cut off from my inbox for three days. When I got back, I had about 200 hundred spam and forty other messages. How things change.

Anyway, here for your amusement is the start of the second wave of the Lily Allen backlash, from Leading by Example. The video appears to feature Joe (or is it Adam?) from Adam and Joe (or is it Joe and Adam?). You can find more music on his Mice Pace page.

No comments: