20040205

Subsequent to the person who came here with "Lampost Worrying", someone actually expended vital seconds of their life in emailing to tell me that "Tepid Lampost" is a googlewhack for this page. Which is somewhat odd, since when I ran the search, I found another site with it on. And anyway, lampost is a mis-spelling, it should be lamppost. I will insist to the end that my spelling it as 'lampost' is deliberate, like when you refer to hampsters and skellingtons. People who say "Dalmations", on the other hand, must die. Now.

On internet search engine related matters, thanks to my mud flats correspondent from flat as a pancake East Anglia for pointing out the increasingly odd ad-links in the box that shows up at the top of this page without me asking it to. As of the previous update, it was linking to Talking George Bush Doll and Talking Presidents. Before that, it was pointing people in the direction of George Bush and His Family Paper Dolls, which is a pretty radical claim if true. Of course, mentioning this here will probably do nothing but make this worse.

The Milkshake totaliser is currently standing at 916. Keep those idiotic milkshake related queries pouring in, folks, and we'll see if we can clear 1000 by the end of the month...

No comments: