20040217

From our "some people have too much spare time" department

I'm just about to head off to Cleveland, OH. "Oh Cleveland, My Cleveland!". So expect a fondly nostalgic posting at some point after I return. Meantime, feast your eyes upon:

I saw the Sign!

If the phrase "I Love Horses" does not mean anything to you, then neither will the following. But given the near universality of this minor web-phenomenon / bandwagon, I wondered what I would do if I could be bothered to download an illegal copy of Photoshop. The answer of course would be "Oi Love Arses (best of all the orifices)". Much to my dismay, I could only find one reference to this on b3ta: Arse! (NSFW if you aren't allowed to look at pictures of arses where you work). Even more disturbingly, when I googled for the phrase I Love Arses I only got one hit (and a few more if I switch safe search off), vs 18,000 for "I Love Horses". What's up with that then?

No comments: