20040227

I was making a cup of yesterday, but instead of boiling water, I accidentally poured in decaf coffee. It took me a little while to notice this problem, and overall I don't really recommend the combination.

I meant to mention this ages ago, but I've been thinking about dirty pictures recently. This is inspired by the film of the book of the painting, "Girl With a Pearl Earring". Apparently I'm not the only one who always thinks "Girl With a Pearl Necklace" (Angel did too, as did all these people. [mildly nsfw if people can read what's on your screen. But then, so is this probably]. Which made me wonder, what other famous paintings should have rude remakes? At this point I should probably come up with a list of suggestions, but i can't really think of any good ones (I'm afraid I rejected the Boner Lisa already). So instead I thought I'd mention it up here and get one of the Dr Nicks or some of the other readers to email some ideas in, and I'll post them here later. How does that sound? (nb. any jokes about 'Constable' will probably be ignored).

By the way, did I mention that a google image search for NSFW is NSFW -- even if you have safe search turned on full?

No comments: