20040103

Where are they now?

#1 - Me.

I (or at least, my corporeal presence) is currently on visa exile in the Canley / Coventry / University of Warwick area. This probably isn't of much interest to the Kelis lyric explanation searching fraternity, nor most likely to anyone else. However, on the offchance that anyone else who knows me is reading this, and is also in the vicinity, then do get in touch. Else, I shall spend the next couple of weeks working on my monograph on bee keeping in virtual seclusion.

Other things worth noting briefly:

Something of the darkness The Michael Howard credo does just about fit if you sing it to the tune of "I believe in a thing called love", so long as you speak really quickly. NB: this only works in my head.

It's a mad world world world world Instead of taking Tears for Fears songs and slowing them down and making sound really sad, why not try speeding them up, putting on a ukele backing track, and performing them in a George Formby stylee?

Oh, I find it kind of funny
And I find it kind of sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had!
Ooo - Mad world, crazy world,
Mr. Wu, window cleaners too,
'Cos I'm hanging from a lampost at the corner of the street
in case a certain little lady comes by


etc.

No comments: