20040902

Answers to readers' queries

Another batch of idiotic search queries have come in, so here's another rapid response to them:

"fact fans" ntk sounds about right, if you ask me.

clemence posey That's a deliberate misspelling. It should be poesy.

Google: dervla kerwin
MSN Search: Dervla Kerwin
My, but she's a popular misspelling

"all you beyonces" -- are belong to us?

SuprNova -.net we are scammers I think you are probably looking for suprnova.ORG

im looking for a company that sells dics and the products that go with the dics Right, a question posed in clear English. Unfortunately, I still have no idea what you are talking about. Try here.

"jenny powell" slang towel, apparently. Not sure why, on a number of levels.
bloggs with nudity Well, I'm naked while I'm writing this, does that count?

No comments: