20030928

I'm about to have a bath with Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant! This thanks to my local mall, which was having a sale of celebriducks of basketball players - these set me back all of 62c each in some bizarre multiple discounting event. Which just goes to verify my contention that there is a price for most things such that if they are below that price, I will buy them, even if I don't really need them [although in this case, I didn't have any rubber ducks before now]. You may try to express the previous sentence in First Order Predicate Logic if you so desire (FOPL, pronounced 'fopple'). Incidentally, Kobe squeaks if you squeeze his stomach, a fact that may be of use to the prosecution team, I don't know.

On the bus, I came up with some crap paypal jokes.

Q: Why do Paypal never make any mistakes?
A: Because of Paypal Infallibility

Q: What do you call a load of rubbish written about Paypal?
A: Paypal Bull.

and so on. You can go on for ages like this.

It's exactly eight years since I first went to University, which makes me feel very old and very nostalgic at the same time.

No comments: