20030905

I seem to be suffering from a form of blogstipation: I sit down at the keyboard and strain and strain, but nothing comes out. Don't worry, it probably won't last long. I'm sure that quite soon I'll feel a sudden quickening, and have to rush here in order to let loose a solid stream of... consciousness. Or something.

Anyway, new lolly stick joke. And I got this one before sucking it off, although it's still rubbish.

When do you have feet on your face?
When they're crow's feet.

Which is not so much a joke, more of a crossword clue. Other acceptable answers would have been, "When you are involved in a brawl with a bunch of semi-professional sports players in a large town in the Midlands after kicking out time on a Friday night", and "When you have some feet on your face".

No comments: