20040310

You're so vain...

... you probably think this blog is about you.

OK, I give up... what is this blog review website all about? It looks like some elaborate wind up, or else it looks like I set it up and pretended to review my own site. Which I don't think I did. I don't remember doing it, anyway.

I would address the concerns raised about the presentation, except for the fact that I really don't care. Let's just go over the ground rules again, folks:

1. This is not a weblog. Look, it even says so in big letters at the top of the page.
2. I didn't ask you to read this. Unless I did. But, chances are you stumbled across this site whilst searching for an explanation of the meaning of the lyrics of the milkshake song by Kelis. It's about smegma. There, are you happy now?
3. I use this page to write down stuff that I want to write down. If you come along and read it, that's your problem.
4. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours.
5. The management takes no responsibility for any articles lost or damaged whilst on the premises.
6. Damn right, it's better than yours! I could teach you... but I won't.

Hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

No comments: