20040327

Oxbridge Scarf Round-up

Since there was such a rapturous response to the last time that I spotted an Oxbridge Scarf in a BBC programme that I've decided to make this a regular feature, on the grounds that the more things I can find to talk about without getting out of my chair, the further I can continue in my endeavour to never leave the house and thus avoid being killed by aeroplanes, chicago, Google, air conditioners and other hazards of modern living. Anyway, another old one here:



This is Simon Quinlank, from one of his appearances in Lee and Herring's Fist of Fun. And he's clearly wearing a Queens' Scarf.

I plan to watch "Cambridge Spies" next, just to see what happens.

I have a cold. One of the symptoms is a sore throat. So I woke up this morning at about six, and had to scrabble about for a throat sweet to alleviate the pain. Have you ever fallen asleep with a sweetie in your mouth? It makes it last for ages (and probably rots your teeth in the process): it took till nine for me to suck the sweet off completely.

No comments: