20060212

Travel Plans

Take note folks: I'm hitting up the UK for some righteous indignation in April. I've booked the tickets, and am working out an outline itinerary to get me where I need to be. Let me know if you are interested in fitting yourself into this schedule via the usual media:

April 11 -- Land at London's fantastic Gatwick Airport. Scuttle over to Maidstone.
Sleep.
April 14 -- Head up to Britain's trandy Manchester District (possible via London). Hang around there for a couple of days.
April 16 -- Move further north to the Lake District to see the extended family.
April 19/20 -- Head back south. Possibly stop over in London.
April 21 -- Smack down in South Central UK (comin' straight outta Surrey).
April 22 -- Fly back to the glorious US of Eh?

Further details as they emerge, because I'm dope like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is 'trandy' some sort of combination of trendy and tranny?