20050628

50 Pence

I first heard the 50 Pence [update: he has his own entry on wikipedia? weird] tracks mixed up somewhere deep within a DJ Yoda/Greenpeace scratch'n'sniff session, but finally got around to locating the originals with some careful detective work (OK, 30 seconds on google, but you get my point).

Here they are:

In Da Pub

P.I.N.T.

I see Biddies.mp3

Meanwhile, James introduced me to the delights of Badwrong Falsepaul at christmas, and I found a copy shortly after. It's a delightful song explaining the conspiracy theory about the death of Paul McCartney in 1966.

Badwrong Falsepaul

And, carrying on the theme of odd mp3s I have collected, here is "Hold My Hand Very Tightly" from Rick Wilson of Your Sinclair fame... but I don't need to explain it, there's a helpful encyclopedia article or three (one two three)to explain it all.

Hold my hand (very tightly)

No comments: