20050530

Jamster

OK, this has gone too far. A while ago I posted about the exploits of the so-called "Crazy Frog" and his ringtone based japes. But things have taken an altogether more disquieting medium-boundary crossing turn. When I switched on the radio this morning, the BBC newsreader announced somberly that "The Crazy Frog's voted against the European constitution and brought the whole process of unification to a grinding halt. Ah-- ring-da-da-ding-ding-ng-ng-grrr-a-ding-ding-ding".

How can this happen? How can a seemingly irritating ringtone derail an entire contintent's political process? Surely this can't be allowed to happen? I for one will not be giving my pocket money to jamster this week and I urge you to do the same.

I do hope that this isn't all some hilarious mix-up involving an accidental mishearing. That would be silly.

No comments: