20030706

I have decided to sue someone, for copying my idea of taking tedious events that happen to me, and recording them in a daily format on a webpage, something that I am calling my "net diary". Anyway, I got a lawyer to get onto this. This was a few weeks ago; nothing seems to have happened, and on looking into it, I found out that he hadn't sorted out the paperwork to sue this person.

So I went round there, and started complaining to the lawyer that he wasn't doing what I had asked him to. He interupted, and asked me to take off my jacket. I did, and he folded it up carefully, opened a drawer in a cabinet, and placed it inside. Then he asked me to take off my trousers, and then he proceeded to do the same thing with those. "What's going on here?" I demanded to know.

"What are you complaining about?" he asked, "I'm filing your suit, aren't I?"

No comments: