20040608

I was literally spitting blood...

...after my visit to the dentist. Honestly, is it really necessary to attack my gums with a pointed stick? And how is it that I end up leaving the dentist with my teeth aching when they felt fine when I went in? Any answers, keep them to yourself.

Quick referrer log trawl before I go and see a man about some money. Someone looking for 'standard techniques' (could you be a little more vague please?) probably won't find any here. Someone else wants to know "What happened briths airport"[sic]? Dashed if I know. Our old friend is back looking for 'scissor truss pics' (still don't want to know, but thanks for your persistence). Plus a few more hits for phrases such as: "shrek fiona nude" and "gay pics of shrek nude". Time for a quick top five search terms of all time (Well, since records began last year) to illustrate what is on the mind of the typical internet user. If you like, think of this as my "greatest hits"

5. Goodness Gracious (14 hits)
"Oh, Doctor I'm in trouble", as Romana was heard to remark on more than one occasion.

4. Shrek (27 hits)
Almost all of these in conjunction with the keyword 'nude' or 'naked'. Is there some giant green ogre fetish that I'm not aware of?

3. Dervla (48 hits)
Often in conjunction with "Kerwin" and "nude", which shows that there is a larger fetish for naked misspelt celtic temptresses.

2. Diggerworld (87 hits)
Another erroneous spelling: people (including me) kept looking for "Diggerworld", a JCB-themed theme-park, when in fact we should be looking for "Diggerland". Can't help thinking that they should consider changing the name...

1. Milkshake (1067 hits)
My milkshake brings all the boys to my page. Or something like that. La-la la-la laa.

No comments: