20040428

I was Vermonty's Double

Am freshly back from my brief tour of the troubled borderlands between the rebellious upstarts of New Hampshire, with their rallying war cry of "Live Free or Die", and their mortal enemies, the Vermontys, down from their green mountain strongholds. All is now calm after I have dispensed my wisdom to the locals on the topic of algorithms for processing massive data sets, for which they are of course greatly thankful.

Anyway, onto more practical matters. A long whinge post is due on toilet humour and the perils of expensive food and baggage handlers, but that can wait for a while. Meantime, I'm provisionally expecting to be visiting the UK from may 20 to june 2nd, with a brief exile to the isle of elba (and I do love elba!). So, I'm currently accepting bids for my time while I'm there, subject to availability and inclination to travel. That is all.

No comments: