20040504

A Lucid Post

Just enough time to slip a quick real post in between the usual trash, and hope no one notices. Almost six months to the day after starting my job hunt, I accepted a new job offer on Friday. This will keep me in New Jersey for some time to come, although I'll probably move since I don't really fancy the prospect of having to drive forty miles a day to the new place. Let alone the prospect of having to learn how to drive.

Since I intend to leave as little incriminating evidence on the web about my activities as possible, I won't name the company, but for those in the know, their logo has been described as looking like a coffee mug stain. That should be enough to go on now. Or else, maybe I should make an encrypted zip file with their details in and post it here. No, just email me if you want to know what on earth I'm talking about. OK, this is getting boring now, I'll shut up and try to resume normal service.

No comments: